Saturday, January 2, 2010

quiet, ho-hum weather

The weather over the next several days will be quiet, with no big storms moving through and temperatures right around or slightly above average. I call this kind of weather "Ho-hum Weather." There won't be any exciting things to discuss on my blog the next several days as far as the weather is concerned. That's good, because I am going to be quite busy the next seven days. Currently I'm in the Master's of Social Work program at Chico State University, and while school may be on winter break, I have to go to my internship three days a week beginning this next week. In addition to that, I am in a musical at the Chico Theater Company called "Paint Your Wagon" that opens a week from today. That means every night starting tomorrow night through next Saturday night I have to be at the theater for dress rehearsal and the actual opening. Also, I have a comprehensive exam to begin in order to satisfy graduation requirements, so I will start that this week, as well. Busy, busy, busy! So, if you don't hear much from me on this blog, those are the reasons why. I can basically sum up the forecast thusly: Partly to mostly sunny skies tomorrow through Thursday with morning fog possible tomorrow morning through Tuesday morning. There is a slight chance of rain on Friday. High temperatures will be in the upper 50s to around 60 degrees; morning lows will be in the upper 30s to around 40 degrees. Ho-hum weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment